Michael Bailey Associates - Dusseldorf
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
For our client located in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a risk reporting analyst.
Volume: 75 days
- Responsible for daily operational risk reporting of commodity positions, PnL, risk metrics and compliance indicators predominantly to market risk and Front Office teams, but also to finance and accounting, in the area of Coal Reporting
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the quality of the published information.
- Understanding the front to end processes and working effectively across all levels of the organization to challenge, promote dialogue and drive cooperation.
- Actively manage data flow in the relevant reporting tools, assuring data quality and completeness for respective portfolios
- Development and supporting implementation of reporting requirements from stakeholders, including collecting business specifications.
- Responsible for improving existing and developing new reports with relevant Self BI tool such as Tableau
- Responsible for enhancing and implementing capabilities in data analytics and data visualization
- strong experience in the area of risk reporting
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Michael Bailey Associates
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Month
Other Pay Info: negotiable