This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Ajilon is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest resourcing and recruitment companies in the world. Our client a leading financial organisation based in Edinburgh city centre is seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to join their Change and IT team.
With significant exposure to programme office processes and practices, you will be comfortable implementing effective project practices to ensure successful project delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting project and programme managers throughout the project life cycle, implementing robust governance and controls.
* Implementing effective project practices to increase the chances that the project meets its objectives whilst at the same time ensuring compliance with overall Change standards.
* Adherence to all the governance and control processes for project/programme with track record of improvement driven approach
* Preparation of Steering Committee packs and reports
* Management and analysis of project data, and initiative/ability to identify trends and recommend actions needed to project and programme managers
* Maintenance of project trackers to monitor and track project costs and forecasts
* Executes Programme and Project 'health-checks' to quality assure the consistency of practices and standards
To be considered, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience of working within a project based environment at a level involving prioritisation and decision making
* Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills and demonstrable experience of working in a high pressured environment communicating with stakeholders up to Exec level
* Highly Proficient in the use of project tools (ie MS Project and MS Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint)
* Must have strong project finances awareness with ability to independently track and report on project costs
* Experience of working on medium to large scale projects and programmes
* Ability to create, analyse and challenge appropriate reports for Executive sponsors
* Ability to work under own initiative within an evolving framework and to proactively contribute to the improvement of processes and practices