Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland
This employer requests that only candidates in Switzerland apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Switzerland, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
For our pharmaceutical client we are looking for an:
Where: Fribourg, Switzerland
Duration: 4 months + possible extension
Some of the tasks include:
* Handle T&E related process:
* Compliance check
* Monthly newsletter preparation/distribution
* KPI reporting (compliance rate)
* Propose and post T&E related month-end accruals
* Handling of respective generic mailboxes
* Perform IC and T&E related NFCM control (SOX Compliance)
* Execute month-end reconciliations
* Train other team members and onboard new joiners
* Support other R2P streams in case needed
* Support transition to O&O
* EDUCATIUON: Degree in finance and/or accounting or relevant experience.
* Experience: 2 to 3 years in account payable department (preferably shared services)
* Languages: Command of English (Advanced level), German (Advanced level) and preferably one other European language
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Duration: 4 months
Other Pay Info: negotiable